Tuesday, September 29, 2009

new blog





I am creating this in hopes of an awesome ladies ministry at citychurch, one day.  
I would love to have a forum for prayer requests and answers. Of course, this is for anyone not just the ladies of citychurch.  In the meantime, this is just me praying and 
wanting to pray with you.

Today I am praying for:
·      Citychurch planning for Sunday
·      Our pastor and his wife (Jeremy and Kerrie) and the safe, 
healthy arrival of their son Jack.
·      My sister’s Mollie and Hannah as they are both working hard in college
·      The salvation of a friend of mine
·      Citychurch band-that we would be seeking God with our whole hearts and 
that the Lord would “keep us from evil”
·      My roommate, Alicia, and her job situation.


Please leave a comment with your requests and I will add them to the next post.  Also, if you have an answered prayer you’d like to share, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment