Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

It's a new year with a new list.  Here is a small list of the things I am going to be praying for this week:


My Family

citychurch - our church plant in Jonesboro, AR

Walker - My Compassion child, she is 5 and adorable.  May she grow in her knowledge and faith of Jesus this year!

BJ - a friend who needs  a new job

Matt Chandler - Chemo and radiation for the next 5/6 weeks

Yerlin - a young girl battling cancer in Costa Rica ( if you would like to help her family out just comment on this post, there are some ways we can help!)

My female friends, as we strive to be women of God

My male friends, that they would be Godly men who lead others to be Godly men

Our trip to PASSION!!!

My friend Jamie C who is starting a brand new job that the Lord blessed her with this weekend.  She begins teaching high school history next week!

Myself - this may sound selfish but I am praying for myself this week.  I need direction and more urgently, I need a fire for Jesus. I need HIM above all others!

Leave a comment or e-mail me, I will pray for you to!!


-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment